What’s Your Question?
The Answers Could Surprise You
What question is your board, business or institution grappling with? Whether it’s public policy or internal dynamics, Craig makes your question the focus of his keynote presentation. And he skillfully engages your group to address it.
Clients as diverse as universities, non-profits and global brands benefit from Craig’s expertise in framing critical questions to help generate productive discussion and actionable results. Audiences benefit from his facilitative leadership style, which demonstrates the power of good group decisions.
1. Quick Interactive Exercise – to get us thinking about the question
2. Group Decision-making Theory – some basic concepts and grounding
3. Small Group Discussions – what principles or tips should we most practice
4. Full Group Discussion – shout-outs or talk show discussion among leaders with Craig adding stories and lessons
5. Conclusions – offered by Craig based on comments
6. Last words – shout outs and last words from Craig